How to Hire A Philippine Maid Through Agency in Malaysia: Part 3

Prepare of Documents in Philippine for maid Departure

    The recruitment counterpart agency and Foreign Domestic Helper has received the Approval letter for Visa with Reference to get a visa at the Malaysian Representative Office. The Philippine Agency facilitates the maid for Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS), Overseas Worker Welfare Administration (OWWA), Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA); and the Authenticated Employment Contract to process the Issuance of Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) and OFW Insurance from POEA office in the Philippines  prior to entry into Malaysia.

    After getting the visa and OEC the Foreign Domestic Helper can enter Malaysia through any permitted entrance. Immigration officers at the gates of entry will provide a Special Pass for 30 days so that the employer can report the presence of the Foreign Domestic Helper at the Immigration office that approved the VDR. This Immigration office can be the State Immigration Office or Immigration Headquarters

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *